Facebook Messenger for Mac allows you to quickly use the features of Messenger for Facebook by launching the app directly from your dock. You also get the option for desktop notifications. Apple has removed the direct link between the Photos app and Facebook in macOS Mojave. But it is still easy to upload Photos to Facebook using the Facebook website. You can use the Media option in the file open dialog, drag and drop into the file open dialog, drag directly onto the Facebook page, and a variety of other options. If you have trouble picking out a photo this way, you can always. Apps for Mac - Free Mac Appstore. 3,335 likes 3 talking about this. Welcome to the world of free mac os app. CleanMyMac X is all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster. Just like it did on day one. CleanMyMac X chases junk in all corners of your macOS. It cleans unneeded files, like outdated caches, broken downloads, logs, and useless localizations.
Several users have said that the Mac App Store does not load and displays a white blank screen. This article explains what you can do if the Mac App Store loads an empty screen. It appears that especially earlier versions of macOS suffer from this problem.
On your Mac, the best way to get apps and games is through the Mac App Store. If you’re having trouble launching it, then you may not be able to download, install, or update apps.
Try the steps below to fix this problem.
1. System Status
The first thing you may want to do to check the System Status page. It is possible that the Mac App Store is down. You can easily check this by going to the Apple System Status page (direct link).
If this page is showing outages for the Mac App Store, there is little you can do. Just wait for Apple to fix it.
If everything is green, then continue to follow the steps below.
2. Internet connection
Make sure that you have a strong Internet connection. A slow network might cause issues with your Apple Store downloads. Simply open Safari (or any other browser) and then enter an address, such as macreports.com, in the URL bar and hit enter. If you cannot load the site, that may mean that you have issues connecting to the Internet. Please see the following articles to troubleshoot your Internet problem:
If your Internet speed is significantly slower, then you may want to contact your Internet service provider.
3. Restart your Mac
Simply restart your Mac. Then try to open the App Store again. Before restarting, sign out and then sign in. Here is how:
- Open the App Store on your Mac and go to Store (toolbar menu) and Sign Out.
- Then restart. You can restart your Mac by selecting Restart from the Apple menu.
- Now sign in again. And test your problem now.
4. Update your Mac
App Facebook For Macbook
Updating your Mac may fix your blank screen problem. After updating to the latest version of macOS, try to open the App Store again. Here is how you can update:
- macOS Mojave or later: Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu and then click Software Update. This will check for updates and if there is an update available, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Earlier macOS versions: For this, you will need to open the App Store on your Mac and click Updates. And of course, if you may not see the updates since the Update tab may be blank.
5. Safe Mode
If you are still having this problem, start your Mac in Safe Mode. Safe Mode clear chases and repair disks. Here is how:
Facebook App For Macbook Pro
- Turn off your Mac.
- Turn on your Mac and immediately press and hold the Shift key.
- Release the Shift key when you see the login screen and then login.
- In the login screen, it will say Safe Boot in the upper-right corner of the window.
Now in Safe Mode, open the App Store, is it still blank? Now, restart your Mac normally. Just turn off and on (do not press the Shift key). And then test the App Store again.
6. Reset NVRAM
Reset NVRAM or PRAM on your Mac. Doing so will wipe out some of your settings such as Display, Sound, or time zone. You will need to go to System Preferences and adjust your settings. Here is how:
- Turn off your Mac.
- Locate these four keys, do not press: Command (⌘), Option, P, and R.
- Turn on your Mac and immediately press and hold these keys.
- Keep holding them for 20 seconds and then release them.
Facebook App For Mac Computer
When your Mac restarts, test your problem again.
See this article if you are experiencing the blank App Store problem on your iPhone or iPad.