- Games For The Mac Air Pro
- Best Games For Macbook Air
- Games For The Mac Air Upgrade
- Best Games For Mac Air 2019
Apple fans are used to free gaming for the iPhone and iPad, but tend not to think so much about free games for macOS.This is a shame, because the Mac is a great games platform with plenty of. Retina Display Four million pixels. One immersive experience. With a resolution of 2560-by-1600 for.
NOW 73 deliciously delightful solitaire games for your Mac and daily challenges! The new games and daily challenges are available as an In-App-Purchase on Mac OS X 10.9 or later. Designed by a Mac and Solitaire loving Mom and Daughter, Full Deck Solitaire is a beautiful card game. Download Free Solitaire! For macOS 10.7 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Free Solitaire! Is a completely free version of the very popular Klondike game, which most people just call 'solitaire'. The game includes options for one- or three-card draws from the stock.
Introducing Apple One. Bundle your favorite services and enjoy more of Apple for less. Learn more
All you can play.
No in-app purchases.
Download to play,
online or off.1
Jump from iPhone to iPad,
Mac, and Apple TV.
Access for up to
six family members.
Games that redefine games.
Apple has joined forces with many of the world’s most visionary developers. Together, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to create the games of their dreams — and yours.Explore Apple Arcade on the App Store
Games For The Mac Air Pro
Control a very hungry Sneaky Sasquatch as he steals food from park goers. Things get crazy when you have to dress him up to interact with humans. Watch out for the park ranger who’s out to ruin your snack!Check it out on the App Store
Hedgehogs, start your engines. This fast-paced game offers console-quality graphics and innovative gameplay. But you’ll need a touch of strategy if you want to win.Check it out on the App Store
Best Games For Macbook Air
Sumo Digital Ltd.
You are Agent 8, the most sophisticated itsy-bitsy superspy on Earth. Use your amazing robot gadgets to sabotage the heinous plans of evildoers as you solve larger-than-life puzzles. Your one tiny objective? Save the world!Check it out on the App Store
Crossy Road Castle
First they crossed the road — and now they’re climbing the castle. Join the Crossy Road crew in an endless spinning tower of fun. Bring your friends along for the climb as you unlock new characters, dress up in silly hats, and battle an oversize angry eagle. No tower run is ever the same!Check it out on the App Store
LEGO Red Games Co.
The bricks will fly in this multiplayer brawler set in the LEGO universe. Players create their own characters, collaborate with teammates to build and control machines, and battle to win.Check it out on the App Store
Escape the Bermuda Triangle. Manipulate shadows. Rescue a prince. Survive high school.
Apple Arcade was made to explore. You’ll find every kind of game you love, and others like you’ve never seen. With new characters, stories, and worlds arriving each month. So you never run out of fun.See all games
Start your free one‑month trial.
$4.99/mo. after free trial.2
- Unlimited access to 100+ games
- Ad-free; no in-app purchases
- Download to play, online or off
- Access for up to six family members
- Start playing on one device, pick up on another
- You decide whether to share your personal data
- Works with Screen Time and parental controls
- Play with Xbox Wireless Controllers with Bluetooth,
PlayStation DualShock 4, and MFi game controllers
Bundle Apple Arcade
with up to five other great services.3
And enjoy more for less.
Dream it. Build it.
If you’re developing a groundbreaking, unreleased game and would like it to be considered for Apple Arcade, we’d love to hear from you.Learn moreWatch the filmMeet the minds behind the games.
Games For The Mac Air Upgrade
Upgrade to start your free trial.
Best Games For Mac Air 2019
Use Launchpad to delete an app
Launchpad offers a convenient way to delete apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
- To open Launchpad, click it in the Dock or open it from your Applications folder. You can also pinch closed with your thumb and three fingers on your trackpad.
- If you don't see the app in Launchpad, type its name in the search field at the top of the screen. Or swipe right or left with two fingers on your trackpad to show the next or previous page.
- Press and hold the Option (⌥) key, or click and hold any app until the apps jiggle.
- Click next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don't show either didn't come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn't come from the App Store, use the Finder instead.
Deleting an app doesn't cancel any subscription you may have purchased with that app. Learn how to cancel subscriptions for apps that were downloaded from the App Store.
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. Most apps are in your Applications folder, which you can open by clicking Applications in the sidebar of any Finder window. Or use Spotlight to find the app, then press and hold the Command (⌘) key while double-clicking the app in Spotlight.
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
- If you're asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is probably the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
To use an app again after deleting it, either reinstall it or restore it from a backup.
- To reinstall apps that were installed as part of macOS, reinstall macOS. This applies to apps such as Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
- You can also redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books that were installed from the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books.
Learn how to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Learn what to do if the Dock contains an icon with a question mark.