- Iphone Backup Extractor For Mac Os X
- Iphone Backup Extractor 7.5.0 Mac Os
- I Extractor
- Iphone Backup Extractor Mac Keygen
- IOS Data Recovery. Among all iPhone backup extractor tools available, UltFone iOS Data Recovery is the most recommended. The software is free iCloud/iTunes backup extractor that provides support for both Mac and Windows. With the help of it, you even access and extract data from encrypted iPhone backup.
- IPhone Backup Extractor (Windows & Mac) iPhone Backup Extractor is a powerful iPhone backup explorer which allows you to extract contacts, messages (SMS, MMS, iMessages), photos, notes, videos, call history, app data and more from iPhone backup. Extract 22 types of data from iPhone backup (including encrypted ones).
Coolmuster iPhone Backup Extractor for Mac Preview & Recover Lost iPhone Data from iTunes Backup on Mac. We know that iTunes backup files for your iOS devices are not a common file that you can read in a normal way. So once you found your iPhone data is lost, then you need a professional iPhone Backup Extraction program to help you. Sep 18, 2020 iBackup Extractor is an iTunes backup extractor deserved to be mentioned in this list. It is able to explorer and recover lost data from the iTunes backup of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It can access and recover your contacts, calendars, photos, internet browsing history, messages and many more to your PC or Mac.
If you are an iPhone user, you may have this habit of backing up your files on iTunes or iCloud. In this case, you do not have to worry if ever you break, lose, or change your device. However, you will not be able to view these files without a third-party application that will enable you access the contents of your backup. Thus, in this article, we have listed the best iPhone backup extractors that will help you access and restore files on your iPhone.
Top 5 Best iPhone Backup Extractor
ApowerManager is multipurpose application that performs well on iOS and Android devices. With this program, you can back up iPhone files such as photos, videos, contacts, messages, documents, and others on your PC or Mac. Aside from that, it can help you extract or restore various files from iTunes to your iPhone. This mobile data manager also lets you transfer files from your phone to your PC (export) and vice versa (import).
- Can be connected using wireless network or USB cable.
- Works even without internet connection.
- Transfer and delete multiple files simultaneously.
- Has user-friendly interface.
- Has a free and pro version.
- Can’t extract files from iCloud backup.
2. iBackup Viewer
iMacTools iBackup Viewer is an iPhone backup viewer that allows you to extract data from iTunes backup. It supports extracting nearly all file types including messages (SMS, iMessages, WhatsApp), notes, call logs, photos, videos, contacts and many more. In addition, it is available on Mac and Windows computers.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Can extract files from iTunes backup.
- Accessible on Mac and Windows PC.
- Cannot view or extract files from iCloud backup.
- Free version cannot extract data from the encrypted iTunes backup.
3. iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor is another iPhone backup reader that works well in any iOS device. For its free version, it supports extracting iTunes backup while its premium version supports both iTunes and iCloud backup extraction. This application is ideal for those who want restore files to a new iPhone or for those who failed updating their device.
- Available on Window and Mac OS.
- Can extract data from corrupted or encrypted backups.
- Has built in PList viewer.
- Free version can only be use for a limited period of time.
- Free version only allows preview but not extraction of files.
4. iBackup Extractor
iBackup Extractor is an iPhone backup explorer which can restore files including photos, videos, contacts, voice mails, messages, bookmarks, calendars and other sorts of files from iTunes backup. This tool can also extract files from iPad and iPod backups on you PC as well.
- Can access files on iTunes backup of iOS devices.
- Supports Mac and Windows OS.
- Has clear interface.
- Enables you to copy files to your PC.
- Doesn’t allow iCloud backup extraction.
- Doesn’t completely scan iTunes backup.
PhoneBrowse is the last tool in this iPhone backup extractor review. This is free backup extractor for iOS devices which works well in both Windows and Mac OS. Moreover, PhoneBrowse allows you to extract files from iTunes back up and it lets you import files from your iPhone to you PC as well.
- Enables you to organize you files on your iPhone (import, export, delete, etc.)
- It’s free.
- Simple interface.
- Cannot extract files from iCloud backup.
That’s the list of the top iPhone backup extractors for 2018. All of them give you the solution to retrieve your photos, contacts, messages, documents, and other important files in your iPhone backup files. Even so, ApowerManager offers you additional features that may be useful for you in different circumstances.
' If you don’t back up your phone today, then you will cry in another day.'
It’s a popular saying online, which indicates how important it’s to back up your iPhone at a regular time frame. The data stored on the iPhone is much more valuable then the price of device itself. So you have to be very careful to protect the data on your iPhone. Fortunately, as an iPhone user, Apple has provided two convenient ways to help users back up your iPhone either with iTunes or iCloud in case of data lost by accident.
Before proceeding to the tutorial, supposed you already have a backup yet. Or it’s just a waste of time reading the rest part of this article. In here, I will introduce three simple methods on how to recover lost or deleted data from previous iCloud or iTunes backup with the adward-winning iPhone Backup Extractor.
iPhone Backup Extractor is a powerful desktop utility designed to extract iPhone content and files individually from iPhone backup files, including contacts, text messages, photos, music, video, eBooks and documents. The program first scans the backup and lists found items on the main screen. Then the control hands over to you, deciding which item or files being restored. What’s more, it works on both Windows and Mac OS X. In the following section, I will show you how to recover lost or deleted files in three ways on a Mac. However, the same applies to the Windows computer. Supported device models and iOS version are as follows:
- iPhone Model : iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6S/6SPlus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5, and iPhone 4S/4
- iPad Model: iPad Pro, iPad Air 2/Air, iPad Mini 4/2 and iPad 4/2
- iPod Model: iPod Touch 5/4/3/2, iPod Shuffle and iPod Nano
- iOS Version: 9.0+, 8.0+, 7.0+, 6.0+, 5.0+
- Computer OS: Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 and Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- File Type: Contacts/Text Messages/Photos/Call History/Whatsapp/Video/Audio/Notes/Calendar/Voice Memos/Bookmarks/App Documents
3 simple methods to help you recover iPhone data:
Part I: How to Extract iPhone from Latest iTunes Backup without Device
Iphone Backup Extractor For Mac Os X
iTunes is the preferred way to back up iPhone. We go first with iTunes backup. The reason Why I don't use iTunes here is that it will recover all of the things from the backup. However, we only need to extract a few ones in most of the cases. That's why I recommend to use iPhone Backup Extractor here. Please download and install the program first.
Step 1 Open the Program and Scan iPhone Backup Files
Select the 'Recover from iTunes Backup File' from the startup. The program will detect your device. Then list all available iTunes backup files as below. Choose the right backup and click 'Start Scan'.
Step 2 Preview and Select the Files to be Extracted
It takes a while to let the program scan and analysis the backup. When the scanning finished, all the available data will be shown in categories. Fortunately, It allows users to preview the files before making a decision. When files being selected, click 'Recover' button, they'll be extracted to your computer. That's all. Simple enough, right?
Part II: How to Restore iPhone Data from iCloud Backup
iCloud is more comfortable for backup if you had a good wireless connection. It automatically back up your device when Wi-Fi is connected. And it becomes the most popular way for iPhone backup. Here is how to extract files from iCloud.
Step 1 Sign in iCloud and Download iCloud Backup Files
Iphone Backup Extractor 7.5.0 Mac Os
Select Recover from iCloud Backup File after launching the program. Log into your account via Apple ID. The connection is encrypted so don't worry about the security. Then the program will scan the backup files from the cloud. A list of backups will be displayed on the screen. Click the download button to start downloading.
Step 2 Preview and Excract Selected Files from iCloud Backup
Choose the downloaded backup file and click Start Scan, then all possible data will be listed after scanning. Preview the files and choose the ones you want to recover. Then click Recover. Please be patient, it takes a few minutes to finish the process.
Part III: No iPhone Backup, How to Recover Data Directly from iPhone
Step 1 Run the Program and Connect Your iPhone to Computer
When you don't have any backup file, it's still possible to retrieve data directly from the iPhone, first you need to download and install this program on your computer. Then connect your device to computer via USB cable. After identifying your device by the program, select the 'Recover from iOS Device' option on the main interface.
Step 2 Scan Your iPhone and Recover Selected Files
The program will deeply scan your iPhone's internal memory and cache space. For just a few minutes, all the deleted data will be listed in categories as below, then choose selected files to preview. When check is done, click 'recover' button to start to recover process.
Through the above article, you see how easy to recover iPhone files both from backup or directly from the device. So there is no need to worry about data lost when bad things come to your iPhone. You are free to choose the way you prefer to get back your data as many as you can. One more tip, if the above method doesn't work for you, you can also check iSeePassword iPhone Backup Extractor to restore deleted files from iTunes Backup. I tested it on two Windows machines and it works great as it claims in the post.