- Free customizable iWork Avery templates for Mac Pages and Numbers, including Avery business card templates, return address labels, file folder labels, notecards, place cards, and more.
- How to manually make a timeline in Pages 1. Add a 2D Bubble Chart to your Pages document. Open Pages and select Blank Landscape from the template gallery to ensure you'll have enough room for your Gantt chart. Go to Insert → Chart and select 2D Bubble from the menu that pops up. Pages will automatically generate a bubble chart that looks like the one in the image below.
Graphic Node – Pages Templates Graphic Node has an easy to use template system you can download from the Mac App Store to easily import templates into Pages for Mac. This makes it easy to get started. With over 10,000 free templates, you can easily find something that fits your needs. They also have a paid version that provides even more.
Choose a template
Pages includes two categories of templates specially designed for creating EPUB books. To choose a book template:
- In Pages on your Mac, choose File > New.
In the document manager in Pages on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or on iCloud.com, tap or click the New Document button .
- In the template chooser, scroll down to the Books templates.
- Choose the template that's best for your content:
- For books that use mostly text, choose a Portrait template. With a Portrait template, you can choose to use reflowable text when you export to EPUB. In the exported EPUB book, text adjusts to different sizes or orientations of devices. Because of this, your book may look different from the original document when opened in Apple Books or other readers.*
- For books that use a lot of images, or that format content in columns, choose a Landscape template. Landscape templates are exported to EPUB with fixed layouts. The layout is maintained in the exported EPUB book. The layout doesn't change depending on the size or orientation of devices.
Mac Pages Template For Avery Labels
* If you decide you want the layout of your Portrait EPUB book to match your document's layout, you can always export your Portrait template-based document as a fixed layout EPUB.
Create a book in Pages
After you've picked a template you can add text, photos, image galleries, videos, shapes, tables, charts, and your own drawings to your document. You can record audio directly on a page in your document and listen to it in your EPUB. You can also animate drawings, which will play back in your EPUB. And, to make sure your book has a table of contents, use the Table of Contents view in Pages to add one.
With a Portrait template, new pages are automatically created as you add content. Your text automatically flows from one page to another. With a Landscape template, you must manually add a new page.
You can also copy a section from one word-processing document to another, or copy a page from one page layout document to another. Learn how to copy and paste pages and sections on iPad, iPhone, or Mac.
If you want text to flow from one page to another in a Landscape template, you can use linked text boxes.
Add pages manually
To add pages to a Landscape template on a Mac, choose Insert > Page.
To add pages to a Landscape template on an iPad, tap the Add Page button in the left column, then choose a page.
To add pages to a Landscape template on an iPhone or iPod touch:
- Tap the page numbers at the bottom of the screen.
- Touch and hold the thumbnail for the page you want the new page to follow, then tap Add Page at the bottom of the screen. If there is more than one master page for the template, choose the one you want. Otherwise, a blank page is automatically added.
- To close the page thumbnail view, tap the handle above the thumbnails.
View and share your book
You can view and share your EPUB book in Pages on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or online at iCloud.com.
Pages on iPhone or iPad
- Open your document in Pages.
- Tap the More button .
- Tap Export.
- Tap EPUB.
- Tap Send.
- To view your book in the Books app on your device, choose Copy to Books. To share your book, tap an app such as Mail or Messages.
Templates For Pages Mac Free Download
Pages for Mac
- Open your document in Pages.
- Choose File > Export To > EPUB.
- Click Next.
- Select a location for your book, then click Export.
- To view your book in the Books app on your Mac, double-click the book file. To share your book, select the file in Finder, click the Share button , then choose a method for sharing your book.
Pages for iCloud
- Open your document in Pages.
- Click the Tools button , then choose 'Download a Copy.'
- Click EPUB in the window that appears.
- Click Download.
- To view your book in the Books app on a Mac, double-click the book file. To share your book on a Mac, select the file in Finder, click the share icon, then choose a method for sharing your book.
Publish to Apple Books
You can publish your book directly from Pages to the Books store in Apple Books on your iPad, iPhone, Mac, or online at iCloud.com.
Pages is a powerful word processor that lets you create stunning documents, and comes included with most Apple devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team can work together from anywhere, whether they’re on Mac, iPad, iPhone, or using a PC.
From the start, Pages places you in the perfect creative environment. It puts all the right tools in all the right places, so it’s easy to choose a look, customize fonts, personalize text styles, and add beautiful graphics. And everyone collaborating on a document has access to the same powerful features.
Start with something beautiful.
Choose from over 70 beautiful Apple‑designed templates, and customize your reports, letters, and other documents any way you like. And, if you’ve ever dreamed of writing a book or fairy tale, it’s easy to create interactive stories right inside Pages.
Make progress you can see.
Track changes, add highlights, and have threaded conversations with your team. Your edits are saved automatically.
Stunning results. Effortlessly.
Liven up your text by filling it with color gradients or images. And, take the entire page to the next level by adding photos, galleries, audio clips, video, math equations, charts, or more than 700 customizable shapes.
What’s new in Pages.New
Turn handwriting into text. Magically.
With Scribble and Apple Pencil, your handwritten words will automatically be converted to typed text. Take notes, write a book, or annotate a paper fast and easy.New
Write reports easier.
With new report templates, there’s no staring at a blank page. Jump start an essay, research paper, or school report by choosing from one of the 3 new templates.
Skim through in style.
Now, on your iPhone and iPad, you can read through your document, zoom in and out, and interact with it — without accidentally changing anything.
Play videos right in your documents.
Play YouTube and Vimeo videos right in Pages, without the need to open a web browser. Simply add a link, and play your web video inside your document or book.
You don’t work in one place on just one device. The same goes for Pages. Work seamlessly across all your Apple devices. The documents you create using a Mac or iPad will look the same on an iPhone or web browser — and vice versa.
You can also work on documents stored on iCloud or Box using a PC.
Work together in the same document, from across town or across the world. You can see your team’s edits as they make them — and they can watch as you make yours, too. Just click the Collaborate button and invite people to join.
Use Apple Pencil on your iPad to sketch, illustrate, and create documents. Draw and fine-tune your idea, then press play to watch each stroke animate onto the page. Plus, with Smart Annotation, your edits stay with the marked-up text, making it easy for you and your team to incorporate changes.
Teaming up with someone who uses Microsoft Word? Pages makes it simple. You can save Pages documents as Word files. Or import and edit Word documents right in Pages.
Build stunning, memorable