A free back up, disk imaging, and cloning solution capable of meeting the needs of both commercial and personal users. Protect your data, upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems safe in the knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file. Reflection for Macintosh is a terminal emulation program for the Mac platform. It allows any Mac user to access a Unix or OpenVMS system, emulating terminals ranging from VT52 to VT400 to WYSE to UNISYS, and a handful of others. McWhorter is professor emerita of humanities and former director of the Learning Skills Center at Niagara County Community College. She has also been on the faculty of the State University College at Buffalo. She is the author of a number of books on reading and writing skills for developmental and freshmen-level students, including Expressways: Writing Scenarios, Paragraphs. Reflector is a wireless mirroring and streaming receiver for Android devices, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac and Windows computers and Chromebooks. The screen mirroring sender. Add AirPlay and Google Cast sending to a computer. All-in-one screen mirroring and digital signage for all your devices. Reflection products version 14.x and earlier continued to support third-party LAT protocol software (HP/Compaq/Digital Pathworks 32 or Meridian Technology Corporation's SuperLAT). However, we recommend that you implement TCP/IP protocol on your host to support Telnet connections.
Plugin acquired. Open creative cloud app to finish installation. Install.
An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Create various reflection effects
This set contains 9 free Photoshop actions that create beautiful reflection effects:
• The ”Water Reflection” action creates a scene that shows your photo and its reflection on the water. You can customize many parameters, such as the size of the ripples, the water hue, etc.
• The ”Classic Reflection” actions create 3 reflection effects, with the photo seen from 3 different perspectives (front, left, right). You can modify the size of the reflection, or choose from two different types of backgrounds (solid color gradient)
• The 2 ”Wall Corner” actions create an interesting scene showing two photos and their reflections, leaning against the 2 sides of a wall corner.
• The ”6 folds” action creates a folding image and its reflection.
• The ”Triptych Reflection” turns your photo into a triptych and adds a reflection.
• The last action lets you add reflection effects on images with transparency!
The actions make extensive use of smart objects, smart filters, and adjustment layers, giving you a great degree of control on the final image.
Documentation and Support:
• To find out how to use the ”Water Reflection” and ”Wall Reflection” effects, visit this page: https://www.panosfx.com/documentation-freebies/using-the-reflections-actions
• You may contact us at [email protected] if you need any help installing/using the files, or if you have any questions.
Check these elegant PanosFX add-ons for Adobe Photoshop:
CARTOONS & POP ART: https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.100525.html
2D & 3D JIGSAW PUZZLES: https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.100604.html
VECTOR ART: https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.101164.html
COMPLETE BUNDLE (9 products, 50% off): https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.101210.html
This version includes the new ”Water Reflections” actions, the new ”Wall Corner” actions, and the new ”6 Folds” action.
Where is the actions file located:
Navigate to your ”Downloads” folder. You should find the ”PanosFX REFLECTIONS” folder there. It contains the ”Reflections” actions file (PFx REFLECTIONS.atn). You may have to restart your computer, for the download to complete.
Note: If you still can't find the files, please contact us at [email protected] and we will email you the files.
Loading the actions in Photoshop:
• Double-click the ”PFx REFLECTIONS.atn” file; the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.
Note: If the Actions Panel is not visible, select ”Window > Actions” in Photoshop's menu.
• Open Photoshop and go to the Actions Panel.
• Click the panel's menu button (at the top-right panel corner) and select ”Load Actions” from the pop-up menu.
• Navigate inside the ”PanosFX REFLECTIONS” folder and load the atn file; the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.
More By This Producer:
- Convert your photos into cartoons of staggering quality!
- 55 beautiful filmstrip frame effects for your photos!