2020-09-10 17:49:59 • Filed to: Compare of Mac Software • Proven solutions
There is no doubt that Adobe Acrobat Pro for Mac is the industry standard when it comes to PDF editing. However, the cost of this software tend to be a disadvantage especially for small businesses and individuals. Adobe Acrobat does, however, have some negatives as well, and you may want to consider an alternative to Adobe Acrobat for Mac. If so, you're in luck. The article below outlines the top 5 free alternatives to Adobe Acrobat.
Top 5 Adobe Acrobat for Mac Alternatives
This is the first on our list of Adobe Acrobat for Mac alternatives. PDFelement is an easy and robust PDF editor for Mac. One highlight of PDFelement is that it is affordable, especially when compared to Adobe Acrobat. This makes it one of the best PDF editors that offers value at a much lower cost.
PDFelement can edit and annotate PDFs quickly and easily. It can create and convert PDF files from one format to another, and can fill and sign forms easily. PDFelement can not only edit text but also edit images, pages and links. It is very compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Torrent Reader For Windows
- Affordable: One major challenge with Adobe Acrobat Mac is that it is expensive. However, PDFelement is much more affordable. You can get all the features of Acrobat with PDFelement at a much lower cost.
- Free Trial: Not all PDF editors offer a free trial version of their software but PDFelement does. You can try PDFelement for free and see how it works before buying the full version. After testing out the free trial version, you can upgrade to the paid version if it seems like a good fit for your needs.
- Top Notch Security: PDFelement is designed with top-notch security for your documents. Protect your documents from being viewed by unauthorized third parties. You can also use password protection to protect documents from unauthorized viewing and access.
Supported Systems: Mac, iOS, Windows, Android
Download this Adobe Acrobat for Mac alternative now.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Mac is the industry standard for viewing, printing, signing and commenting on PDF documents. It's the only PDF viewer available., which is able to open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia. Download the official µTorrent® (uTorrent) torrent client for Windows, Mac, Android or Linux- uTorrent is the #1 bittorrent download client on desktops worldwide. The Vuze torrent downloader for Windows or Mac makes it easy for you to find torrents online, whether you are downloading torrents from a tracker site, from a friend via magnet links, or anywhere else on the web. Once you find a torrent the Vuze Bittorrent Client makes it simple to download torrents and automatically optimizes torrent download. Torrent reader free download - Free Torrent Download, Torrent Swapper, Torrent Opener, and many more programs. Enter to Search. My Profile Logout. CNET News Best Apps Popular.
2. PDF Expert
This is another good alternative to Adobe Acrobat for Mac. Aside from PDF editing and annotation, PDF Expert for Mac lets you merge and split PDF files, annotate your documents, share content with others, create and fill PDF forms, and convert PDFs to and from other formats. In addition to the above, you can also encrypt, redact and sign PDFs using this software. PDF Expert supports all Mac systems.
- There is an opportunity to use the trial version initially
- Not as expensive as Adobe Acrobat Pro for Mac
- The trial version has limited features
- When compared to other editors, its user interface is not quite as good
This is another Adobe PDF Reader for Mac alternative that can edit PDF files easily. It can view PDF, sign PDF, add PDF text and annotate PDF. Preview for Mac is easy-to use with its friendly interface.
- It is designed to be very easy to use
- It can transfer PDF documents on any Apple device such as iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- Even the advanced version of the software lacks a lot of features
- Only a 7-day free trial is provided
4. FineReader Pro for Mac
FineReader Pro for Mac might not be as popular as other PDF editors on the market but it is also one of the best alternatives for Adobe Acrobat Pro for Mac. The software can be used for a lot of things like OCR PDF documents and editing images in PDF.
- It can recognizes PDF text in more than 180 languages
- It can convert PDF to many formats such as Apple Pages, Apple Numbers, Microsoft Office
- This app has limited functionality when it comes to PDF editing
- It is not as easy to use as other PDF editors
This software can handle PDF editing in Mac systems while at the same time not being too complex. It has a lot of interesting features that make it a worthy alternative to Adobe Acrobat for Mac. PDFClerk Pro contains a lot of layout options when compared to other PDF editors. You can get PDFClerk Pro for as low as $48.
Torrent Reader For Mac Osx
- It lets markup PDF, edit PDF, OCR PDF, redact PDF, etc
- It is easy to use.
- It does not have an interesting interface
- It lacks some of the main features found in other top editors
What is Adobe Acrobat Pro for Mac Crack and Torrent
Adobe Acrobat Pro Mac crack is a version that is cracked from the free or trial version of Adobe Acrobat. Due to expensive and unaffordable price of the full premium version of Adobe, the Adobe Acrobat Pro Mac Crack is needed in the market. A lot of users can widely use its features With the help of Adobe Acrobat Pro Mac crack. On the other hand, Adobe Acrobat Pro Mac torrent is just another version of the software that can or has been cracked.
Advantages of Using Adobe Acrobat Pro for Mac Crack:
- This version is affordable unlike the original one
- You can get the features of the premium one with the cracked version
Disadvantages of Using Adobe Acrobat Pro for Mac Crack:
- It may stop working at any time especially when it gets outdated
- Some of the programs may not function properly
- The cracked version may interfere with other programs
- It may not even be activated
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Adobe Reader software is the global standard for electronic document sharing. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files.
Adobe Reader XI provides full commenting capabilities, including text, stamps, file attachments and audio recordings, as well as drawing markups, like lines, arrows, shapes and free-form annotations. Do you have a PDF form that needs attention? Well, Reader is now able to fill, sign, save and send your forms without requiring printing and mailing. And, of course, you can do this on the most recent and popular operating systems, OS X Mountain Lion and Windows 8, which includes our new “touch-mode” for an optimal tablet experience.
Mobile and the Cloud
Wherever you are, save your PDFs to Acrobat.com for access from anywhere, including your mobile devices via Adobe Reader for Android and iOS. Also, leverage Adobe Reader XI’s integration with our cloud services, including creating PDF, exporting PDF files to Word and Excel, or sending your documents for signatures and full tracking via Adobe EchoSign.
We spent a lot of time with our Citrix XenApp support, and especially focused on performance, which is key when accessing Adobe Reader XI from your tablet devices. Also, if you’re rolling out application streaming, we’re now supporting Microsoft App-V, including a Package Accelerator. Need a GPO template? We’ve added that to this release too! And, of course, we continue to enhance our support for Microsoft SCCM/SCUP, Apple Remote Desktop and have even added a Configuration Wizard for the Mac. For all your enterprise questions, checkout our new Enterprise Toolkit.
Today, Adobe is announcing our next generation Acrobat XI software with new cloud services. Products included in this release are: Acrobat XI Pro, Acrobat XI Standard, Adobe Reader XI and newly integrated documents services, Adobe FormsCentral and Adobe EchoSign.
Adobe Reader XI, our most powerful Reader yet, includes many new and enhanced capabilities:
Sony Reader For Mac
- Full commenting features, including text, stamps, file attachments and audio recordings, as well as drawing markups, like lines, arrows, shapes and free-form annotations
- Fill, sign, save and send your forms – and save the planet while you’re at it!
- Store files on Acrobat.com for access from multiple devices
- Support for OS X Mountain Lion and Windows 8 with new “touch-mode” for optimal tablet interaction
- Create PDF or Export PDF files to Word and Excel online
- Enhanced Protected Mode now includes data theft prevention capabilities
- New Protected View implements a separate desktop and winstation for the UI, which provides an additional layer of defense
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography support for digital signatures
- Citrix XenApp enhancements for better performance
- New App-V support, including a Package Accelerator
- GPO Template for the most common enterprise settings
- Enhanced support for Microsoft SCCM/SCUP and Apple Remote Desktop
- Configuration Wizard for the Mac