Cisco Anyconnect Mac
Follow the instructions below to download, install and connect the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client on your Mac computer (OS X 10.9 or newer) to the new MSU VPN.
- Go to https://www3.montana.edu/software.
Locate the Cisco AnyConnect (VPN Client) section (see image below).
- Click the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client (4.8) download link in the Mac OS X row (shownin red below).
The installer file downloads. When download is complete, follow steps below to install.
Download Cisco Vpn Client For Mac Os X 10.9
- Go to your Downloads folder (or whatever location the file was downloaded to) and double-click anyconnect-macos-4.8.00175-core-vpn-webdeploy-k9.dmg to unzip.
- Double-click anyconnect-macos-...pkg file to begin installation (see 1st image below).
The AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Installer window opens (see 2nd image below).
- Click Continue and follow the steps to install.
- Enter your computer's password when prompted.
- Click Close to shut installer window, after installation is finished.
- Click the Move to Trash button when prompted.
Follow the instructions below to download, install and connect the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client on your Mac computer (OS X 10.9 or newer) to the new MSU VPN. Go to your Applications folder, open the Cisco folder and then click the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. If you trying to find special discount you will need to searching when special time come or holidays.
Installation will now be complete.
Connect to VPN:
- Go to your Applications folder, open the Cisco folder and then click the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. app.
The AnyConnect window opens (see image below).
- Enter vpn.msu.montana.edu (if not already entered) and click Connect (see top image below).
In the login window that opens (see bottom image):
- Select Group (appropriate for you role at MSU, ie MSU-Employee or MSU-Student).
- Enter NetID and NetID password, click OK.
You will now be connected to the MSU VPN. The Cisco icon in the dock will now have a little padlock on it and a tiny version Cisco round logo with padlock will be displayed on top menu bar.
Right-click on the icon in top menu bar and select Disconnect.
To connect in the future:
You will no longer go through Network Preferences to connect to the VPN, just use the AnyConnect app.
Vpn For Mac Cisco Download Software
Connect by right-clicking on the Cisco AnyConnect icon in the top menu bar or dock, then click the Connect button in the 'VPN Ready to connect' box.
If you don't see the icon in your top menu bar or dock, go to your Applications folder, open the Cisco folder and click the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.app. Next click the Connect button as shown in the image under step 4 above.