Review these scenarios to see which one applies to you:
Mac And Me Cast
Mac and Me is hilariously bad, notoriously empty in its emotional caliber, a hollow ET rip, I did enjoy many parts of this very short McDonalds and Coca Cola commerical, but there is much more feasible entertainment out there. Then again this is memorable for its ridiculous moments, which now thanks to MST3K, I'll have etched in my head along. Mac and Me was created by Founder, Marie DeNicola, in 2014. Taking years of experience she had in the garment industry, buying for Mainstream, and a keen eye for fashion and fit, Marie created a multigenerational line that women want.
- If you created an iCloud account on or after September 19, 2012, your email address ends with @icloud.com. Learn more about @icloud.com mail addresses.
- If you created an iCloud account before September 19, 2012, or moved to iCloud with an active MobileMe account before August 1, 2012, you have both @me.com and @icloud.com email addresses.
- If you had a working @mac.com email address as of July 9, 2008, kept your MobileMe account active, and moved to iCloud before August 1, 2012, you can use @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses with your iCloud account.
In each case, you can sign in to iCloud with either your @icloud.com email address or the Apple ID that you use with your iCloud account.
What Is Best Mac For Me
If you created one or more email aliases for your account, be aware of the following:
- You can change or delete an email alias, but if you delete an @mac.com or @me.com email alias, you can't add it back to your iCloud account.
- You can't sign in to iCloud.com with an email alias. Sign in with your @icloud.com email address or the Apple ID that you use with your iCloud account.